Discover The Benefits Of Liposuction
For many people, trying to lose weight or reduce fat will be the most difficult challenge they undertake. It’s an incredible struggle, and for some, liposuction can serve as a way to finally free themselves from their remaining fat.
As one of Melbourne’s leading liposuction clinics we understand the importance of undergoing such emotional journey, which is why we are proud to provide you with an honest and caring approach to cosmetic surgery, delivering an experience that goes above and beyond your expectations.
Why is liposuction so popular?
When it comes to losing weight, many of us find no matter how much we diet or exercise some fat just doesn’t want to move. Fortunately, liposuction can offer a fast and safe solution to these situations. Liposuction was developed to target those last pockets of stubborn fat that seem to be immune to diet and exercise.
The procedure has always been popular among women, but men are showing an increasing interest in Liposuction as well. In fact, over the past 20 years, the number of men going in for cosmetic surgery has increased over 470 %.
Benefits of liposuction
Liposuction is an excellent option for those looking for immediate long-term results. The procedure is also well suited to reducing fat and shaping specific areas of the body to help you achieve your ideal figure.
Today, the procedure can be used to reduce fat and contour the following areas:
Additionally, liposuction can serve other cosmetic purposes such as breast reduction for women the treatment of gynecomastia in men.
Are you an ideal candidate?
While liposuction can deliver amazing results, it isn’t suitable for everyone. Before undergoing the procedure, there are a few things you will need to consider to ensure you are a good candidate.
Ideal liposuction candidates are:
- 18 years or older. In some extreme circumstances there may be exceptions
- In good physical and mental health
- Within 10kgs of their desired weight as the best results are achieved by those in the healthy range of BMI
- Require fat reduction on small pockets that have resisted diet and exercise
- Have a clear understanding of their results
Those who are poor candidates may be:
- Women who are pregnant or currently nursing
- Anyone with additional health issues that could affect their recovery
- People on blood-thinning medications. If you are taking this type of medication, you may still be able to check with your doctor to see if you can stop taking them in the lead up to your procedure and during your recovery
- People allergic to lidocaine, as this is used in most procedures
- Anyone with unrealistic expectations.
Did you find what you’re looking for?
As one of Melbourne’s leading liposuction clinics, Cosmetic Avenue offers a range of services to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for your ideal figure or would like to find out more about fat reduction, our team of highly trained doctors and surgeons offer quality and affordable liposuction options to suit your need. To learn more click here.